Sunday, May 13, 2007

OFW Song

<--eto ang larawan; eto ang kwento-->Last sunday (May 6) i bought something from one of the department stores here in Melbourne. It just so happen that they have a promo if you buy this amount or more you get 1gb sony mp3 player...hmmm a good deal I thought. after that I grab some grocery items for a week supply then have my lunch at my favorite japanese restaurant (?) actually it's not a restaurant, it's like a semi fastfood thing. So ate my lunch then to the batcave/apartment. At the apartment i fiddled with my new mp3 player toy, i know it's not an iPod which is what i want (kasi yan ang uso, pansin nyo karamihan sa pinas may iPod same thing here almost all have iPod), but it's still an mp3 player. After long hours of fiddling with it i finally loaded almost all the songs from my laptop. Just in time to prepare my dinner, after that i had my dinner then sleep. Monday morning - woke up then prepare for the day ahead....before getting out of the apartment i make sure that i got my bag, jacket, keys and of course my new mp3 player with me so i can have some music while going through my usual journey to work (that include a 10-minute walk to the train station, take a train, then transfer to another train, then walk for 5 minutes almost an hour travel time) i just let it played the songs, then one song caught my attention...a good song for an ofw like me i thought. it's a song from westlife (wow boyband) it's not that i have anything against boyband (i know some of you are asking why i have song from westlife in my laptop - i have the answer to that it's a good music for wedding, remember i tried to be a wedding photographer until now still trying)...enough of this story telling...here it is (i didikit dis song to my wayp):

I Wanna Grow Old With You by Westlife (i didikit dis song to my wayp)

Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

Ref: The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad I can't take it any longer

Chorus: I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along

Repeat Refrain and Chorus
Posted by Picasa

No comments: